Monday, August 23, 2010

Unbridled Buffoonery

Yes folks, Laurie and I got married last month and we had a small party at our house in Park Hall last weekend. We even had some of the PTAP crew on hand.






Left to right: The Dynamic Bonnie Persinger, Jim, The Oh-So-Lovely Anne Hayward, and me with a face full of food.

We had a wonderful evening and are glad that some of the PTAP folks could celebrate with us. Laurie and I look forward to seeing many of you again in Port Tobacco!





This is Laurie and I from a while back. I couldn't find any pictures from the party with both of us together that would be acceptable on this forum, but as you can see, I am a very lucky man!

PS. The PTAP team will be at the Burch House tomorrow. This will be the last opportunity to see Pete who is off to the University of Denver at the end of the week.

No comments: