Friday, August 22, 2008

Report From Ohio

I've been away from the blog for the last month as I moved from NY to OH for a teaching position at Heidelberg College. Much of my world is still contained in cardboard boxes but the semester begins on Monday so my focus is shifting to coursework.

Before things got too hectic, I sent an article on Port Tobacco to the editor of Maryland Archaeology. Hopefully that will come out this year to give us another venue for telling the story of this town.

Over the next two months, Pete and I will be working on a Port Tobacco paper for the CNEHA conference in October. It will focus on a spatial analysis of the town.

My teaching load will be a bit lighter in the Spring than it is this Fall so I hope to have more time then to blog. Jim and Pete have been doing an excellent job in my absence. They were born to blog! Thanks guys!

-April

No comments: